Welcome to Our Office
Our office has been conveniently located on 57th Street and Second Avenue for 25 years.
We are proud to be a member of the Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation Network.
Our staff of eight Certified Hand Therapists brings over 40 years of experience to the evaluation and treatment of patients with upper extremity injuries. We specialize in individualized hands-on treatment and custom fabricated static and dynamic orthotics/splints.
Diagnoses we treat include fractures of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand; flexor and extensor tendon injuries; peripheral nerve/brachial plexus injuries; arthritis and other inflammatory disorders; soft tissue injuries; tendinitis; work-related injuries; and traumatic hand injuries/amputations.
Our associates are actively engaged in continuing professional education and participate in the education of future occupational therapists.
- Anita Simons, MS, OTR, CHT
- Madge Dargan, MA, OTR, CHT
- Janet Krzemienski, MS, OTR, CHT, PLLC
- Elisabeth Beavan, MA, OTR, CHT
- James DeCarlo, MS, OTR, CHT
- Marianne Hedl, MS, OTR, CHT
- Ruth Metzger, MS, OTR/L, CHT
- Monica Seu, MS, OTR, CHT
- Mae Argos, Office Manager